zaterdag 22 juni 2013

Ordering a Cake

If you see a nice cake you would like, but are not able to make it yourself?  Or maybe you just don't want all the bother or mess in your kitchen: I'll bake it ! Just let me know.

They are not exactly HEMA or Albert H. cakes (not that there is anything wrong with that). I bake UnDutch cakes. A little bit different and home made. In a smoke free environment ofcourse.

If you want a cake without Milk or Butter? Gluten Free? No sugar? Kosher? Or maybe you have other wishes that concern a diet? Or an extremely special occasion? Let me know and i can tell you what i have in my recipe albums.

If you want to order a Christmas Cake: I start making them in September/October at the latest.

I have years of experience in baking. Just go through all the cakes, cupcakes and breads i have made up until now and see if there is anything you'd like.

Bestellen kan natuurlijk ook in het Nederlands!!!


See you soon!



 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Cactus Gratis patroontje van Spin a Yarn Crochet (Camilla Cactus) Ik heb een haaknaald gebruikt van Clover 3,5 mm Voor Acryl heb ik Stylecra...